This is what I have going through my head at the moment, poppets. This. I'm not fit to move among normal people.
- JournalCon is tomorrow. Tomorrow!
- I'm not nervous. I'm NOT! I may eat my own hand, but I'm not nervous.
- I'm having a haircut tonight - the day before TOMORROW - at the hands of a man who's not touched my head before. This, above all things, may weaken my mental defenses and possibly allow the bad spirits in, so that once he starts to wield his scissors, my head my twist around Exorcist-style, and I'll start correcting him in a voice like James Earl Jones. He's a professional. He should be able to handle it.
- I've got a day and a half of work to fit into 4 hours.
- I have to finish packing 6 days of clothes for a forty-eight hour stay.
- My hair! My hair!
God help me, poppets.
0 comments so far